Guidelines for comments on Yahoo
Help keep Yahoo a fun and safe place by remaining considerate and respectful when posting comments. Our Community Guidelines (Updated February 8, 2021) provide info about the types of content and conduct that are prohibited on our platforms, and the actions we may take on accounts for violations of the Guidelines. Review and follow our Guidelines to ensure everyone has a positive experience.
- Be courteous and stay on-topic.
- Don’t incite violence or hatred towards others.
- Don't make false statements, defame, or impersonate someone else.
- Don’t post content about the manufacture, purchase or sale of illegal drugs.
- Don't copy and post others' material, trademarked content, or intellectual property.
- Don’t post content intended to or that could mislead, defraud, or otherwise harm our users.
- Posting HTML, links, or viruses or other malicious code is a violation of the Terms of Service.
- Comments shouldn't harass, abuse, or threaten anyone's personal safety or property.
- Don’t post content that promotes, encourages or incites acts of international or domestic terrorism.
- Don't post profanity, obscenities, abusive language, or otherwise objectionable content.
- Don’t post, send, or solicit content that sexualizes minors or facilitates or promotes child sexual abuse.
- Protect privacy. Don't post phone numbers, email or mailing addresses, passwords, credit card information or other sensitive personal information.
- If you see content that violates our Community Guidelines, report it using the report abuse tool provided in each of our products.
We are not responsible or liable in any way for comments posted by our users.