Change the location preference for your Yahoo account
Yahoo services update your location whenever the device you're using moves into a new area. It's not possible to manually change your default location from the location that's been detected.
Make sure location services are enabled
- Turn on location services for your mobile device.
- Turn on location services for your desktop web browser.
Manage favorite locations
Some products, like Yahoo Weather, let you maintain a list of favorite locations that you can switch between. You can manage your favorite locations list (not your default location) from your account preferences:
- Sign in and access your Account Info page.
- Click Preferences on the left.
- Mouse over one and click the Delete icon to remove it or click Add Favorite location to add more.